There are many ways organizations or individuals can become involved with the coalition.
Make a difference locally! Organizations and individuals can make a great impact at the local level. Here are just a few ways that you can make a difference:
- Financial Institutions: Volunteer to work with a local school or district to provide classroom presentations or teacher support.
- Educators: Incorporate personal finance within your curriculum. Personal finance has been taught successfully to students of all ages and within many core and elective subjects. For more resources, go the Jump$tart Clearinghouse and search according to your grade and subject matter.
- Policy Makers: Consider ways to incorporate personal finance education into your school’s curriculum and teacher professional development programs.
- Parents: Begin teaching your child about personal finance at a young age and continue to reinforce these skills. See the Links section or visit the Clearinghouse for more ideas on teaching your child about personal finance matters.
Choose an amount to donate:
Criteria for National Partners
- For-profit corporations and businesses, nonprofit/not-for-profit associations and organizations, post-secondary educational institutions, and agencies of the federal government are eligible to become national partners of the Jump$tart Coalition.
- Organizations eligible to become Jump$tart national partners must be stable, sound and legitimate organizations with broad, national scope.
- Jump$tart national partners must demonstrate a commitment to the financial literacy effort.
Contact Josh Sandler, Director of Development, for additional information.
Join Us Today
The Jump$tart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy brings together like-minded, nationally focused organizations to work collectively and collaboratively to promote financial education among pre-kindergarten through college-aged students. Organizations join the Jump$tart Coalition as partners in the financial literacy effort; in loose terms, “partners” are the general membership of the coalition.